Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tom's Top 5 Awesome Things This Week...12-14-09

For those new to the Top 5 :

Back in 2006...A combination of boredom and watching "High Fidelity" the day before led me to write my own Top 5 list about my week. I had so much fun doing it that I wrote another the next week. And I havent missed a week since.

Some weeks are harder to find 5 good, let alone awesome things in my week. But, after some thought, I always find them.

Anycrap, here is the Top 5 for this week....


(For The Week of 12-14-09)

5. After a long day or two at work...getting to come home to christmas movies and good stuff to read.

4. "The Princess & The Frog" - When I first saw this trailer I thought it looked fun. Being a fan of all things Disney, I knew Mel and Ashley and I would be seeing it. What I didn't expect was how much I'd enjoy this movie. A fun, FUNNY story with great music. You, the unknown reader, might think I'm lame but give this movie a chance...I think you'll enjoy it.

3. Getting to spend some time with Ashley on her birthday.

2. Helping myself to two bowls of Potatoes & Beef curry that Mel's Dad made !!

1. Aftera long day or two at work...simply getting to come home and spend time with her.

So...that's it.

What's been cool about your week?

No comments: