For those new to the Top 5 :
Back in 2006...A combination of boredom and watching "High Fidelity" the day before led me to write my own Top 5 list about my week. I had so much fun doing it that I wrote another the next week. And I havent missed a week since.
Some weeks are harder to find 5 good, let alone awesome things in my week. But, after some thought, I always find them.
Anycrap, here is the Top 5 for this week....
(For The Week of 12-14-09)
5. After a long day or two at work...getting to come home to christmas movies and good stuff to read.
4. "The Princess & The Frog" - When I first saw this trailer I thought it looked fun. Being a fan of all things Disney, I knew Mel and Ashley and I would be seeing it. What I didn't expect was how much I'd enjoy this movie. A fun, FUNNY story with great music. You, the unknown reader, might think I'm lame but give this movie a chance...I think you'll enjoy it.
3. Getting to spend some time with Ashley on her birthday.
2. Helping myself to two bowls of Potatoes & Beef curry that Mel's Dad made !!
1. Aftera long day or two at work...simply getting to come home and spend time with her.
What's been cool about your week?